Monday, December 5, 2011

hello there..)
friends I guess this has been a new subject in my RULE-BOOK now.....when every other student in this world is busy studying ,cramming and mugging all those stupid, some even worthleSS..!! topics of textbooks ...I found something more interesting to do....BL:OggiiNG!




know what!!!  these exams are really in a way  beneficial sometimes ....TRUST ME!!!
sonetimes it helps you bring out an ARTIST ,PAINTER, PHILOSOPHER ,WRITER ( errr!! c'mon bloggers are also one of a kind..:P:P) or even a POET sumtyms...aghass!!!
I mean beneficial to bring CREATIVITY out of you.


Believe me.....writing poems for a change isn't that bad sometimes (well .....before writing one, poems,especially philosophical one's, used to be one of a boring kind to me...:P)
and while turning and twisting pages of my boring textbook...one struck my mind too.
So, after writing one, I thought it isn't that bad to be shared on my blog....and here I am today sharing one of my leisure piece...
       
                                       
                                         SOME MOMENTS
some moments , so deep within,
some moments , BUT still missing .
one can crave its life for those,
but get them or not , we never CHOSE .
i missed them from my life in a way,
always found reasons to get away .
sometyms wen i sit alone n i think,
i can get a life i wish , in a blink .
doesn't mean my life is MISERABLE ,
but then ,getting those "some moments" is just IMMEASURABLE!!!
days when u'll get OLDER and u RE-THINK
u should have sumthing to give a thought ,
sumthing that brings a smile to ur face
i know , some will BUY it ,some will not .
i know true love just never exists
i know these are all , just FANTASY-CLICKS .
but then how it even came in THOUGHT ,
when anyone didn't felt it ,when anyone didn't BOUGHT .
LIFE is all about exploring ur wishes , exploring ur DREAMS,
but this exploring sumtyms makes u weak , n ur heart SCREAMS.
wish it wud b tht easy to get those dreams come true
no CRAVINGS, no WISHES , no REGRETS left,
the world seems cherished , the sky seems BLUE . 
After years ,when i'd be sitting alone on a PORCH
digging deeper to get all those moments to think bout,
All i wud b getting is , lack of those "some-moments"
All i wud b getting is ,  ......VOID ....just VOID !!!
Happy Writing.....:)
     till my next blog
     bubyee
     cia....:))

No comments:

Post a Comment